Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Reading List

BooksImage via WikipediaHello bibliophiles! Time to update my reading list for the Fall. I have been slacking on the updating but not on the reading. On tap will be to finish reviews for the last three books I've read (coming shortly) and a word on LibGuides and attending professional development events. So for now, on to the reading list.

Dead Men's Boots by Mike Carey
Feed by Mira Grant
Goldfinger by Ian Fleming
The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum
Side Jobs by Jim Butcher
Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell (if the professor ever returns it to the library)
Lamb by Christopher Moore (requested)
The Game by Neil Strauss (requested)
Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton (requested)

I am sure I will add/update some titles.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment