Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The end of another one...

Cadets of the Air Force Academy Class of 2003 ...
Cadets of the Air Force Academy Class of 2003 celebrate at graduation ceremonies on May 28, 2003 as the Air Force Thunderbirds fly overhead. The 974 students marked the academy's 45th graduating class. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
No not the end of another failed relationship, the end of the semester, silly.

I made it through, just barely this time. I think it was not taking any days during the Winter Break or during Spring Break so I could have a boat load of time off during the summer. Near the end there, I was dragging big time.

I had a Library Research Course to teach that got tacked on on short notice due to the Seniors realizing that they wouldn't graduate without it so a bunch signed up late. No sweat, I got it. That should be my mantra. When someone wants something done, they come to me and I say. "No sweat, I got it." Whatever happened to the days when I was viewed as a slacker? I mean wasn't that just like, yesterday or something? In any case, they needed, I said yes and the rest is history.

Now things will slow down a bit and I can get to work on my epic project of extraordinary magnitude, the flipped library instruction class. Time to get cracking on those videos but first I have to survive commencement with the projected thunderstorms and temps near 80.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment